Thursday, November 15, 2007

To sleep is to dream.

I really need to start trying to wake up earlier. I had to dragged myself out of bed to go for soiology lecture (I went to bed at like 4 am cuz I was reading my Sandman comic, so much for being a mugger!), half contemplating if it was really worth it or not. Turns out, it really wasn't at all! The whole thing ended in like an hour, in which most of it was spent talking with zi hua.

Interesting moments of the day:
1) Sat with the swedish guy from soci class on the shuttle bus and found out his dad is a director (short films and tv) who is trying to earn enough money to make a feature film, HOW AWESOME IS THAT! Ups his cool factor!
2) We uncovered one mystery of soci class, the guy that never opens his mouth is local. Now, if we could only unravel the mystery of whether the swede really only has three sets of clothes in his wardrobe!
3) Okay, this isn't really an interesting moment but WHY DOES EVERYONE WHO HEARS I WANT TO DO FILM STUDIES THINK IM GONNA BE A DIRECTOR?!? I would rather much be on the final end of the creative process thank you very much. I watch films, nt make them.
4) KFC craving that reared its greedy fried chicken head during lecture was satisfied:))). Kudos to Debra for helping us search online for the nearest kfc around! Now that's one of the great uses of technology!

I hope Yueli aunt's art exhibition is going to be interesting later, and not just mundane small talk with adults. Shall catch up on sleep first.

Oh yes, I'm not sure what nikki really wants, but I think she wants me to do this quiz? So here it is, an atonement for my absence online lately. Napolean just keeps me so busy!

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, and things. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name. Nothing made up!

Your name: Xiaoan
Four words: xanthippe, xanadu, xray, xylophone
State/country: Xiamen
Boy Name: Xavier (HAHA NIKKI!)
Girl Name: Xena (western names starting with x just tends to sound so comic like)
Occupation: XMEN
Something you can wear: Xray glasses
Something found in a kitchen: xtremely dubious objects that pass off as food?
Something you shout: X MARKS THE SPOT!
Something you do at school: xenophobes monday lunch meetings; xenophile library stalking
Name of an animal: XO drunks
Name of a Drink: XO
Name a Holiday: Xiaoan's birthday
Name a body part: Xylem (ok that's part of a plant but who cares)

No comments: